It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:42 pm

dbqwiksite42.zip link 
Post dbqwiksite42.zip link
I had purchase dbqwiksite 3.5 ecommerce edition 3 years back & updated accordingly upto 4.2 version. After a long period recently I have updated the latest edition whatever it is available but the entire sofware has been corrupted by the updated version. Now the I am unable to run this software. I have forgot my activation code also. can anyone help me for re-activating the software. thanks

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 pm
Post Re: dbqwiksite42.zip link
Contact support@thedevshop.com

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:29 pm
Site Admin

Welcome back.
A couple of things. Everytime the first digit in the version number changes, expect to pay an upgrade if you want to move to that version. So you should not expect that your version 4.x activation code will work with version 5.x.

The existing install of 4.x should not be affected by installing 5.x as 5.x is installed in a different folder than version 4. Unless you specifically forced the V5 install to install into your V4 folder, then V4 should still be on your computer. You may check where the shortcut that you are using to lanch the application is pointing. You may want to ensure that it is really running V4.

For help activating etc... log a support ticket on the support page of the dbQwikSite web site.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Gerald wrote:
A couple of things. Everytime the first digit in the version number changes, expect to pay an upgrade if you want to move to that version.

Hi

I have v5 and it was ordered on the 09/10/2008 so can you tell me now when approximately you may be Release v6 as if it is not going to happen within the next few weeks (01/2009) I may just stop using this one and pay for one of the others on the market which has what it looks like v6 MAY HAVE in it and save my $$ and time now.

So about when should v6 be out?

dbQwikSite Developer Version: 5.4.0.4
cPanel Version: 11.24.4-S33268
WHM 11.24.2 - X 3.9
Apache version: 2.0.63
PHP version: 5.2.5
MySQL version: 5.0.51a-community
Operating system: Linux

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

V6 is a "ways out there". We have just managed to replace some programmers, so the new folks are picking up fast, but it will delay our planned release as we went several months without our full compliment of staff. Things should pick up now. :wink:

Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm
Profile WWW