It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Online Priority Support does not get answers. 

Post Online Priority Support does not get answers.
I have been trying to get two problems solved by raising the issues at the Online Priority Support page, but did not get answers from 25/2/2010. It is now 2/3/2010. 6 Days and I am a paid customer.
The two issues is that after installing version 6, the CSS consolidation plugin does not work. I downloaded and installed it and restarted the computer and all it does when I want to activate it, is to offer to download it again.
The second issue is that in 6, the Mysql deploy wizard does not have a block for filling in the host particulars, like 5 has. That has the result that my pages cannot connect to the database on the server. How can that be solved? Is there another place where that info must be filled in? If I have to enter it by hand into the files, in which files do I need to do it?
Lastly. I think the support for DbQwiksite has gone for a loop. After 2 days one would have expected an answer. 6 days mean there is something very wrong.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Online Priority Support does not get answers.
Hello,

I agree, I posted a question via support-mail as well.

A very important issue i think. Because there seem to be a SQL injection problem with the log-in pages.

With a VERY simple SQL hack I can log-in to almost any DBQwik database which is online and has the login set via "Use User accounts via database" option. without using a username or password

Show me one of your (test) log-in pages and i will proof it ;-)

Regards

Eddy

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:52 am
Profile E-mail

Pietert,

For the CSS problem, see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2980

The connection information is in the qs_connection.php file in your deploy directory.

R

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks RdBartz. They answered me on that one and will add the box with the next update. In the meanwhile, I will follow your advice.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Emailing support is not the best way to get support. Raise a ticket. We often answer emails and continue to get complaints that we are not answering, likely due to spam filters somewhere.
I am putting a new person on first level support and looking a a relationship with a hosting company to provide install support, hopefully these two changes will help improve our service levels.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 pm
Profile WWW